Saturday, March 13, 2010

Aaaarghh!!

I woke up this morning, with an inexplicable, and completely overwhelming and all-consuming urge to write. It felt like a diverse and very powerful set of emotions was welling up inside me, gnawing at my innards, begging me to be given expression in the form of words, much like a bunch of seven-year-olds on a hot Delhi summer afternoon, begging their parents for five rupees to get a cola-bar. It was unbearable, and I distinctly rememeber thinking to myself that if I didn't write, I would soon be tearing out my hair, and running around the house half-naked, alternately clucking and shouting obscenities.

It was with such a bent of mind, in the complete and overpowering hold of just such a feeling, that I sat myself down to write this post.
Thankfully, it has now passed.

2 Comments:

Blogger mridu said...

happens. d next time arnd, let thr not be a time lag. its been a while since u blogged.

3:58 pm, May 05, 2010  
Blogger sidhartha said...

Enjoyed your blogs. I hope to read more from you..

4:53 pm, May 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home