Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Musafir

I went and saw Musafir today at Chanakya. It is, to be wholly frank, the worst movie I have seen in a long long time. It has no story. None at all. It is a long movie, with meaningless sex and violence thrown in, and an item number every 14 and a half minutes. Songs are by and large crappy. However, Sanjay Dutt's look in the movie is defenitely worth a mention. And I think Sameera Reddy is looking pretty hot, although she couldn't act to save her life.
I would like to sum up my sentiments with a self composed poem (if it can be called one).

Take my advice, it's absolutely free,
Do not be foolish enough to watch this movie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

My advice to you would be to not to put advice in poetic verses.

9:06 pm, December 14, 2004  
Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

You mean you had already seen Ocean's Twelve..and hated it enough to not go watch it AGAIN rather than watching Musafir?

4:54 am, December 15, 2004  
Blogger pree2cool said...

Plz quit the poetry manu
Thats the only thing i can say to you!

5:57 am, December 15, 2004  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

I know that I am not very good at poetry. However, what I am surprised at is the fact that my so called friends, instead of encouraging my modest efforts at poetry, seem to be bent on doing the exact opposite.

I have not seen Ocean's Twelve. I wanted to go see it, but my friends, with whom I went and saw Musafir, had already seen it. So maybe you could ask them that question, Tipsy Topsy. And please, change that name. It feels weird to type.

5:21 pm, December 16, 2004  
Blogger pree2cool said...

and manu, your "so-called" friends as you'd like to put it, are not discouraging you from writing poetry..maybe once you get better at it you could display it to everyone...but for now, spare the others the "torture"!;)

7:41 pm, December 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home