Friday, December 10, 2004

Eight point someone

Me happy. Me ecstatic. I got my grades a little while back. Ladies and gentlemen, I am overjoyed to inform you that I am now a part of the prestigious eight point someone club at IIT, Delhi. My life is made. Everything is going to work out fine after all. And the best part is that I maxed my Mathematics course. An A grade on my Maths course. Oh, such a wonderful thing, an A grade. Makes all the hard work (in cases where hard work is involved) seem worthwhile.
In a completely unrelated incident, I went to Venkateshwara college today to take part in a parliamentary debate. My team-mate was, once again, Mr. Rajat Sahani. I completely messed up my debate. We didn't even make it to the final round. And this was inspite of the topic being such that we could have creamed the government (we were the opposition).
Life seems to be slowly taking on a hint of normalcy once again. I am doing reasonably well at my studies, and atrociously at debates, just the way it should be. Just the way I am used to it being. This is the best thing that has happened to me in quite a while. Me happy and satisfied with life.
Will write more later. Right now I have to go and begin the celebrations.
Life, ladies and gentlemen, is looking good.
Note to readers: I am still a bit dazed. I didn't expect the results to go so well. In my ecstasy, I think I have ignored some fundamental rules of grammar. I would request you to kindly condone this lapse on my part. Needless to say, my grammar will once again regain its usual flawlessness next post onwards.