Thursday, September 29, 2005

(Suitable title here)

It has been raining on and off for about a fortnight now. Which is good, because I like the rain. There are few things in life more blissful than walking in the rain. Especially when the rain one walks in is like the rain these days. The rain these days is nice. It's the kind of rain that doesn't drench you within 10 seconds of stepping out, and doesn't hurt your eyes when you look up to catch a glimpse of the cloudy, yet amazingly blue sky.

The point I am trying to make is that I am talking funny, am extremely tired, and desperately need to get some sleep.

And just so you know, Bewitched is a pathetic movie, but Nicole Kidman has never looked prettier.

Good Night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

manu... tune to khud hee likh diya...
anyways..
i dont like rain that much.. cause its aftereffects include humidity!

tu soja beta..
and ty for 'movie review'

Good nite 2 u 2

6:03 pm, September 29, 2005  
Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

Bewitched was horrible. The lead guy (Will Farell?) was irritating.

11:28 am, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Phoenix said...

I can tell you what's even more amazing than walking in a rain like this..walking alone, slow and thoughtful, with urself, in a raiin like this, with an icecream in ur hand. i did this during rendezvous once, and trust me, it's bliss!

11:54 am, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

@Pradyot: What can I say. He did his job too well. He irritated the hell out of me.

10:51 am, October 01, 2005  
Blogger AP said...

You're probably talking about the rain during Rendezvous, which is my last recollection of rain here. Anyway, for I know you do not know, the rain did get heavy enough to drench you in ten seconds and it did hurt when I looked above, and you know what, even the sky wasn't amazingly blue. It was amazingly black as far as I know. Since it was night, about one. And I was out because I wasn't inside. Inside Blitzkrieg prelims. Where you were. Missing this rain. I was outside in this rain (which was not nice), missing the prelims.

Man this sucks.

7:01 pm, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

TT, it's good to have you back. I was afraid you'd left for good.

Anjul, I totally apologize. I tried my best, but Vamshi was acting all up.

7:55 am, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home