Thursday, December 01, 2005

Indian Writing in English

If I am surviving or even retaining my sanity up to 10:00 AM on 3rd of December, 2005, I am throwing away party.
Also, if I am getting any CG of more than 7.0 in this semester, I am throwing away even bigger party, and I am jumping up and down with joy.
All are being invited, but I am feeling that it is being my duty to inform that keeping in mind current affairs, there is most likely being no party-sharty.
The Indian in question is being me.

5 Comments:

Blogger quagmire said...

you are throwing away party?

4:58 pm, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...
typical ;)

1:15 pm, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Phoenix said...

i'm waiting for the party.


it's already past 10.
in another 2 hours i'm expecting a party.
i know u r alive:P

5:45 am, December 03, 2005  
Blogger The Reader said...

I figure I am late.

Will you still treat me (to a beer) ?

6:27 am, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

Rohan...... Never mind.

Now that your holidays have begun, when do we get to read the long posts? Or even the short ones!

12:03 pm, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home