Thursday, November 24, 2005

They seem to be here again.

To the best of my memory, I had promised my readers, if any, a substantially long post the last time I had posted. At the very outset of this entry, I would like to make something very clear, it being my firm belief that it is my duty to keep my readers, if any, informed.

This is not the long entry I was talking about.

In fact, this post, if it goes even loosely according to plan, should probably end up being another very short one. The long post shall have to wait some more. I have it all worked out in my head, but I haven't actually begun writing it out as yet, for reasons that I shall now proceed to specify.

The majors are here again. They shall start in less than a week. I am running out of time. There isn't too much of it left. Time is, to put it rather tersely, short, and there is much work to be done.

These new developments have resulted in somewhat curtailing the flexibility I once enjoyed in matters of time. From this moment onwards, in case of any free time that I get, precedence will be given over blogging to sleeping and eating. And studying.

I shall, therefore, be writing less often, and most of my posts will be short.

Also, I am hopelessly in love with Emma Watson.

Good Night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

All the best for the exams!

Emma Watson is a kid!!!!

9:54 am, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Thanks.

I know. That's what makes the entire situation so hopelessly weird.
You've got to admit, though. She's one pretty kid.

3:51 pm, November 26, 2005  
Blogger Saga said...

I dont think too many moms would like that last line..:p

but nevertheless she is pretty...

9:22 pm, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home