Monday, October 17, 2005

Chhutti Khatam

Today marked the end of a wonderful set of holidays. They were brilliant. They were not too long, so there wasn't much scope for boredom, and they were not too short, as for us IIT students, nine days is anything but short. We don't usually get those many holidays at a stretch.

As I said, the holidays were perfect. I had the most wonderful time. I read a lot. I slept a lot. I blogged a lot. I ate a lot. I caught up with friends. I watched a lot of movies. I listened to a lot of good music. I played a considerable amount of cricket and badminton. I went on my first Delhi Metro ride. I did a lot of strange things, like blindfolding myself and running around the house, and trying to take a pee upside down (Don't try this at home. If you, however, do, I strongly advise using facial protection). It was, in short, one of those weeks when things just kept happening one after the other and plans materialized out of thin air at astonishingly short notice.

Today, however, I went to college. I had to sit through 3 hours of lectures, followed by a 4 hour long Mechanical Drawing Practical. And then, I walked into a door and hurt my nose. I've been continuously sneezing since.

College sucks.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWA!!
I win again.

7:09 pm, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

@ mirdool..
im sure you and manu and planned up sumtn!

@manu
hahah v funny
sneezin due to nose crash.. heard for first time... kitne aaaachhheeeeeeeeee baat hai....

7:20 pm, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Phoenix said...

That's pretty nosy!

8:24 am, October 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in in the war too, though I don't stand much of a chance against U aaal regular bloggers. But blame it on Manu to inspire me to do so.

"Whatever you do will be insignificant. But it is very important that you do it.

-- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi"
-From one of Manu's earlier blogs.

I'll be on exaggerator's side as you Mech guys conspire against an innocent, understating exaggerator.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US.

10:18 am, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

May the force be with US ???
saale! tu indian nahi hai kya ???

9:21 am, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Akhil said...

Seen 908?

6:00 pm, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Akhil, what in the world is 908?

8:58 pm, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Akhil said...

908 is "Two Days before the day after tomorrow".

It's online now, and it's good.

"Within the hour, the temprature will fall to over seventy million degrees below zero"

- Randy Marsh
Two Days before the day after tomorrow

10:11 pm, October 21, 2005  
Blogger AP said...

You peed upside down.

Is this an example of one of the biggest lies you thought you could get away with on your blog, or an indication of the quality of your sanitary habits in general?

6:46 pm, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Ménk said...

hey manu. where's the "POST A COMMENT" link on the new post. I guess "maddu", "ze exa....", "matt" bugged u big time.

let the game going yaar. just let it be. it's fun. n what's the prob if upayan uses "matt"?

7:30 am, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Ménk said...

i bet u'll say md sux after today's tut. wouldntcha??????

5:46 pm, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Akhil, I'll try to get my hands on it.

Anjul, it's neither.

Ménk, my comments section is my own to make a mess of.

7:24 pm, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Ménk said...

where the heck is the 'POST A COMMENT' hyperlink on ur new posts??????

5:18 pm, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

abe marr gaya kya ????

9:38 am, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter how long you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant.

7:42 pm, November 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up with your blog??

9:21 am, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home