Thursday, June 08, 2006

I’m Still Alive

It’s been a while. More than three months, if I be slightly more precise. The comments to my previous post tell me that my absence has not gone unnoticed. Many have left comments asking me where I am (or was). There has also been much unnecessary theorizing about the causes of my extended leave. Quite a few have put forth their own hypotheses, some of them, like Mr. Kant’s, being unclear to the point of absurdity, but many more, mercifully, have asked me to make clear my reasons, instead of venturing to explain them on their own. Most, and I am very thankful to God for this, have merely enquired as to my whereabouts, or, to put it as many of them have, whether I’m still alive.

I am. I’m still alive. I’m more alive than I’ve been in a very long time. I can feel myself again. I can feel every little joy magnified a thousand times, and every little jolt made a thousand times worse.

The last three months have passed in a whirlwind of activity and excitement. Some of it has been good, and some of it has been bad. But I’ve lived through every single moment of it all. In every sense of the word, I’m still alive.

All of my alleged well-wishers can therefore stop worrying. And Mr. Kant can go stick his head in a pig.
Thank You.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rishi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:38 pm, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Rishi said...

Nice to see you alive, mon ami. I knew you'd fight back

2:40 pm, June 08, 2006  
Blogger AP said...

I can finally comment

7:18 am, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Rishi, thanks. It's always nice to know that one has friends who care, although it is slightly disappointing to see good advice given to somebody go waste, as I trust it did in your case.

Anjul, good for you, man. Good for you.

Matt, it's good to be back. As for my period of stay, I’m not promising anything. You know how it is with writing on a public forum. One day you feel that writing may save your life, and another, not so much.

7:37 pm, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Rishi said...

You've always been quite a fighter; a fighter to the core.

10:39 pm, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Phoenix said...

how much more of a gap is this one going to be?+
-

10:11 am, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Not a very long one, I assure you.

9:41 am, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Ménk said...

rishi suxx was the biggest vella when he last commented.

1:42 pm, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home