Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Unmitigated disasters

I have taken two major tests in the last two days, and as you can probably make out from the title, they were both unmitigated disasters. As you can also probably make out, if you have read my last entry, the phrase 'unmitigated disasters' is getting to become quite a personal favorite of mine.
The engineering drawing test, which I took yesterday evening was bad. I messed up one question, and couldn't complete the last question as I ran out of time. The ApMech test in the morning today was even worse. I had not slept even for a minute in the interval between the two tests, which was just about 14 hours, as I had the huge ApMech course to finish. And the buggers gave a hopelessly simple but ridiculously lengthy paper. In the end I couldn't even attempt 30 marks out of 120.
But I'm in my first semester at IIT right now. Something tells me that my tryst with 'Unmitigated Disasters' has just begun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

Lagey Raho...me too staring at an unmitigated disaster in its face..my first performance appraisal in my first job on the completion of my first six months..life doesn't get better after college!

2:00 pm, November 30, 2004  
Blogger Karan said...

I like the term "qualified disaster" better.


--

After all, it's a blow-job, not a blow-hobby

3:44 pm, November 30, 2004  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Karan, don't you mean an 'Unqualified Disaster'. And even if you do, I think 'Unmitigated Disaster' sounds better.

4:43 pm, December 02, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home