Monday, December 20, 2004

Ocean's Twelve

I am going to keep this entry extremely short. I have not slept much in the last 50-60 hours, and as a result I am very tired. Therefore I am going to keep this entry very short.

I went and saw Ocean's 12 today. Good movie. Definitely a better watch than Musafir. But I thought the original was much better.

I had actually gone to watch Veer-Zaara (again, as I have watched it once before), but I didn't get tickets. I find this very weird. It's been six weeks since the movie was released, yet you cannot find 3 tickets to it at PVR, Saket, on a weekday afternoon.

What is this world coming to.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

I missed a lot of the movie as I was busy explaining stuff to a friend who hadn't seen O's 11. Must watch the movie again.

Watching veer zaara again and again. Seriously, what is this world coming to?!

7:45 am, December 21, 2004  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

One of my friends, with whom I went, also had the same problem. He hadn't seen Ocean's Eleven. But fortunately, I don't happen to be the kind of guy who helps out friends when they need it. So I didn't miss much of the movie.

As far as watching Veer-Zaara is concerned, I could watch that movie atleast a dozen more times. I really don't know why though. I guess it has something to do with the fact that Preity Zinta is in it, and she is looking incredibly attractive.

9:22 am, December 21, 2004  
Blogger pree2cool said...

this is just another one of your "passing obsessions" manu!!!

10:53 pm, December 21, 2004  
Blogger Amitesh Khandelwal said...

First time on your blog and it's a wonderful one. Lots to read!
BTW I am a Preity Zinta fan my self but I don't hate Kareena and I do like Ash. Can't see Veer-Zaara again. makes me too sentimental. Specially the scene where Veer stands in anticipation of Zaara approaching in the court room. That was so beautifully written/directed/acted...
O12 is cool but I'll say not as good as 11. But again I saw it in the front row so I might like it more next time but zeta-zones never looked better ;)

1:04 pm, December 22, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home