Monday, February 07, 2005

Deja vu

I just finished taking two minor tests in a single day, and I got screwed in them both, and I am definitely not going to pass in Computers, and I made the silliest mistake possible in Mathematics, and I haven't slept a minute in the last 37 hours, and it's already three, and my next minor is less than 17 hours away, and it is early in the morning (8:00 AM) tomorrow, and I can't remember which one it is, and I haven't even started studying for it (Can't really start studying for it unless I know which one it is, can I now?), and I've got a very bad backache, and I miss school, and I have really short hair, and my life is a big mess, and I think I need to stop now.
Man, I'm in big trouble.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manu Saxena said...

I'd do that, if only I could get some time off from studying.

3:51 am, February 08, 2005  
Blogger Smita said...

Don't worry bout the hair! It'll grow... Don't worry bout the sleep, you'll catch up on it....About the minors, dont look my way!

6:18 pm, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home