Wednesday, March 02, 2005

For once, I agree

With Mr. Misra, that is.

The iPod Photo is, indeed, the coolest device ever to have touched my right palm.
My iPod seems pathetic in comparison, though it still is, very probably, second on the list of cool devices to have touched my right palm.

And today, when I was coming to college (or Institute, as my professors insist I call it) in the afternoon, I saw an elephant on the road, being followed by a camel, which in turn, was being followed by a horse.

And now, I will leave you, for I have a
CSL 102 assignment to submit sometime soon. If you do visit the link to it, which I am sure you will now that I am writing about it, notice what the title-bar says.

Till the next time we meet, may all of you be
blessed with days as interesting as mine, and lots of elephants, camels, horses, and other assorted beasts making unexpected appearances.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

So whose iPod photo did you finally get to see?
And don't you think it'd sound better if they made Runge-Kutta into Rungta!?

3:45 am, March 04, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

My phoophaji's, if that's how you spell it.
And the only thing Runge-Kutta reminds me of is a coloured dog.

7:33 am, March 04, 2005  
Blogger Smita said...

you have an exciting right palm...its cool and stuff now!

6:48 pm, March 04, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Absolutely nothing.

5:29 am, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Absolutely nothing.

6:05 pm, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Nothing at all.

6:07 pm, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Nothing at all.

6:09 pm, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Damn!!

6:11 pm, March 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home