Tuesday, February 08, 2005

On milestones and scientific analogies

This is my 50th post on this particular web-log, and, as of now, my life is disintegrating faster than a highly fissionable U-235 nucleus which has been hit on the head by an unusually heavy and fast-moving thermal neutron.

"Why this foul mood, Manu?", you might want to ask. It's because of these dratted minors. I know I had said that I had stopped caring about them, but there are limits to what a man, whether he cares or not, can take, and 3 disastrous tests within a span of 24 hours go beyond those limits.

7 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

Tell me when you're done with these dratted minors. I'm in a mood for some badminton these days.

6:15 am, February 08, 2005  
Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

last time u cribbed bout exams, u got an 8 or 8.5. We have stopped caring about ur cribbing and spoilt minors.

11:51 am, February 08, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Karan, I think I'll be able to start playing badminton tomorrow evening onwards. Although my minors have finished today, I don't think I'll be home in the evening today.
And Tipsy dear, last time I cribbed about my minors, I managed to ace my majors, so I ended up with an 8. Fat chance of that happening this time.

10:35 am, February 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test Comment, as anonymous.

4:31 am, February 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know u allow anonymous commenting why the change of heart

3:08 am, February 11, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

No change of heart. Only change of blog settings.

7:14 am, February 11, 2005  
Blogger Smita said...

Yay, yay!! You're done with your minors...Now this blog shall be nice and loony and cheery again!!Wheeee!
Ickles Skaranses, so THAT'S where you go off to play in the evenings eh?

6:14 pm, February 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home