Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hair and Now

For the first time in a period of a little over two years, my hair is exactly like it appears on the right. Not any longer. Not any shorter. And not worn any other way.

All of you, therefore, who happen to possess the good fortune of seeing me over the course of the next couple of days, will find me looking quite like I look in the picture, except for the fact that I probably won't be in the middle of voicing my displeasure in the form of a particularly violent expletive, as I can be seen doing in the picture.
But then again, given the strange set of circumstances I seem to find myself in these days, I might well be.
I apologize for the inconvenience. I mean, in most cases, no, and in some, very minimal, offense.

6 Comments:

Blogger AA said...

The configuration of your face in the picture does not seem very conducive to the proper enunciation of the more vile expletives.

However, it is possible that you are pronouncing judgment in a fashion unfamiliar to me.

8:07 am, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Likely. Quite likely.
We must all be allowed our indulgences when it comes to preferences in profanities, I say.

6:46 pm, March 10, 2007  
Blogger coffebreak said...

wowieeeee!!!! i did ! i did !!! i did!!!!! :d

4:53 am, March 12, 2007  
Blogger AP said...

Remarkably as you will, this happens to me too often to deserve such laurels (especially on a space as dynamic as this), which means I have either too many photos or too many haircuts.

9:32 am, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Puja said...

You look like you are in the middle of a happy tuneful song in your pic. But then again, it could always be protest music. Happy protest music though, if there are such.

1:20 pm, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Lavanya, exactly what causes you to ecstatically exclaim, "I did, I did!" What is it that you did? It's all rather hazy to me.

Anjul, 'on a space as dynamic as this'? Are you trying to make fun of me? Because if you are, well, frankly, there's not much I can do about it. But it'll be nice to know.

Puja, I'm not. And there isn't.

3:09 pm, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home