Thursday, March 31, 2005

What I learnt today

Here are some of the more interesting remarks that I came across today.

1. "Be Brave."
Can be used in almost any situation. Battles, baths, ...you name it. The possibilities are limitless.

2. "Stop touching yourself, Bitch!"
Adding the word Punjabi before bitch is optional.

3. "You sicksadisticbastard."
No, my space-bar isn't out of order. That's the way you're supposed to say it.

Man!! This is why I go to IIT.

And while I'm at it, I also learnt what Punjabi women say to their husbands the morning after their wedding, and what a parthian shot is.

So you see, my days are not as wasteful as they seem to be.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Reader said...

That bitch, Rohan Trivedi!

Just wait till I get my (clean) hands on him tomorrow.

7:42 pm, March 31, 2005  
Blogger The Reader said...

I have developed immense liking for this word - Bitch. Most interesting, must say. I think I will change my yearly resolution or something. I am sure you remember it. Now on, instead of replacing every abuse in the vernacular with kukkurmutta, I shall use this rather amazing word.

So, what do you think of it, Bitch?

6:55 am, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Aseem said...

you are indeed right wowbagger...has a certain 'ring' to it.
And it goes very well with almost all situations and can be used instead of almost all abuses...
of course as manu said...add whatever 'prefixes' aka punjabi, bengali, etc you want...

8:54 am, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Mr. Bagger, control yourself. I have heard that you have gone on a cyber-rampage of sorts, posting comments with 'Bitch' in them all over the place.
Such over-indulgence is not healthy.

9:40 am, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Manav said...

My Blog STILL has not been linked to yours.
Gasp.
Manu, either you do it, or give me an excellent reason for not doing it.

10:36 am, April 01, 2005  
Blogger quagmire said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:50 pm, April 01, 2005  
Blogger quagmire said...

This is the third time I'm reading this and I still can't help myself from chuckling out loud. (Thankfully its down to a chuckle, it started with a gregarious laugh in CSC which resulted in a lot of unkind stares.)

5:50 pm, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Thanks Rohan. Glad you liked it.
Manav, I'll do so toute-de-suite.

6:53 pm, April 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somewhere a marilyn monroe is chortling into her cleavage!
nah... that doesn't go here, thats meant for 'classy' humour... This post deserves a yuk ,yuk!
hehe!

7:37 pm, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home