Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm freeeeeeeee!!

My Major Tests are over. They all went terribly, but they are over. No more studying and chasing deadlines for the next two and a half months. Yay!!

My Major yesterday went quite terribly, but I'm not going to talk about that. I'm going to talk about what I did after the majors.

After the majors, I saw a couple of South Park episodes. Good stuff that, if you've just finished your exams and have nothing much to do. Adequately obscene and entertaining.

I also saw an episode of The Wonder Years. After about 6 or 7 years. It was amazing. The episode, as such, wasn't an exceptionally good one, but seeing something that I hadn't seen in such a long time was an awesome experience. Watching Kevin, Wayne, Paul and Winnie again after such a long time brought back memories from when I used to watch the show, before Star Plus was overrun by Saas-Bahu sagas (Is that the correct plural?). I didn't remember much from the show, but as I was watching it, I began to recall stuff I never knew I still had stored in my brain. I wonder if this is what people call nostalgia.

Before I go, I must review the movies I have watched (completely or partially) since yesterday.
Pulp Fiction : Saw the first half hour. Didn't get most of it. Seems interesting. Must watch the rest of it some time soon.
The Godfather Part III : Good, but not as good as the first two. I personally feel that the first was the best one. Many people do like the second as well. However, the third one is, I think, although a good watch, a bit of a let-down after the first two.
Kya Kool Hain Hum : Don't ask me why I went to see this movie. More importantly, learn from my mistake. Don't.

Till next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Kya Kool Hain Hum : Don't ask me why I went to see this movie. More importantly, learn from my mistake. Don't.

hmm..lesson learnt...
but i dont think many ppl are that foolish to take along ppl like maniraj, and Nayyar, who'll crack the world's most pathetic pjs, to go for a movie filled with exactly that!!!!!!!!

9:24 am, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

No Reliance Web World? Are you feeling alright?

3:34 pm, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

ENVISAGER, even Nayyar and Maniraj thought that movie was cheap. Need I say more?
TT, I recently discovered that I was spending way too much money on LAN gaming. Therefore, I decided to discontinue visiting Reliance Web World. Now, I spend way too much money on cheap and sleazy Bollywood flicks instead.

6:36 pm, May 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home