Friday, May 06, 2005

Three down, two to go.

I am a little more than halfway into my Major Tests. I took my Computer Science major test on Wednesday, followed by Mathematics on Thursday, and finally Manufacturing Processes today (or rather, yesterday). The Computer Science and Manufacturing Processes Majors were, predictably, unmitigated disasters. The Mathematics one was, surprisingly, as I had prepared the least for it, a somewhat mitigated one. It was, however, a disaster nonetheless.

My next two majors are on Monday (Physics), and Tuesday (Thermodynamics), which means I can take it a bit easy today (or rather, yesterday), which is probably why I am posting. After Tuesday, I will be, hopefully, posting a lot more frequently.

Besides that, not much has happened. I got a haircut on Tuesday. Well, technically, I finished getting a haircut on Tuesday. I started getting it (the haircut) on Sunday. Why I get my hair cut in installments is a topic I don't feel much like writing about right now. Maybe I'll write about it in the comments.
Feel free, therefore, to ask me about it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Aseem said...

Majors SUCK !!!
Quite an obvious statement, but my current state of affairs made me want to press it on.
I don't think ive ever written more garbage than in the manufacturing practices paper. After one hour, you tend to even run out of phattas.

7:22 pm, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Manu, why do u wanna write half of ur post in comments each time?!!

Anyway, comin to the point, yeah majors suck(as if that was news!)

And Aseem, once u run out of phattas in ME120, simple, just give the paper to the prof and leave, and celebrate the demise of yet another exam!!!!!

9:36 am, May 08, 2005  
Blogger The Reader said...

http://spiralascent.blogspot.com

4:47 pm, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Yes, they (the Majors) do. But they're over.
ENVISAGER, I have been writing such exceptionally short posts for the simple reason that I really needed to study for my Majors (not that studying made a large difference), and as a result, could not find the time to write longer entries. Now that they (the Majors) are over, I promise to revert to writing longer and more interesting posts.
Aseem, with a PMT as good as yours, you didn't really even need to take the MEL 120 Major Test.
Aidoneus, have checked it out. Seems interesting. Will provide a link to it on my blog-roll tout-de-suite.
Or is this one to be kept under wraps as well?

6:55 pm, May 10, 2005  
Blogger The Reader said...

Nice that you found it interesting, I don't think this needs to be kept under wraps.
I am interning at Bangalore.
The weird no. in the name is the air bill no. of a courier(my acceptance letter) I had sent to the company.

3:13 am, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

Interesting. Very interesting.

5:39 am, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Good, thanx for obliging...
We're used to ur loooong posts with lengthy intros, preachings, and oft-detouring descriptions :D

and ya, now that majors are over, life can be fun!!!!!!!!!
yeyyyyyyyyyyyy

9:26 am, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Phoenix said...

P.S. As if ur MEL 120 PMT was very bad Manu?

9:26 am, May 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This promises to be a fight till the bitter end. May the best man win.

2:07 pm, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Manu Saxena said...

ENVISAGER, compared to you two, my PMT was pathetic.
Anonymous, it was only funny the first time.

6:16 pm, May 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home